Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2016 Size and Share Published in 2016-05-01 Available for US$ 3995 at Researchmoz.us
Smart Grid Policy Handbook 2016 is the latest policy report from GlobalData, which offers comprehensive information on major policies governing smart grid in different countries. The report covers sixteen key countries, providing the current scenario and future plans in implementing smart grid technology, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the smart grid industry in each of the countries, and globally. The report also discusses the net-metering policy, and smart meter roll out in the countries. Advanced metering infrastructure, microgrid, smart cities, net metering, time of use pricing, communication protocol and electric vehicles are among the other topics covered in the report.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Download Sample of this Report at: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=729033
- The report provides comprehensive coverage of key smart grid initiatives and policies in the key smart grid market countries: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Japan, Australia, China, India, South Korea, Singapore, South Africa, and Saudi Arabia.
- This report provides details on topics including: AMI, Microgrid, Smart cities, Net metering, TOU pricing, Communication protocol for smart grid, Important agencies dealing with smart grid, EV, EMS
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights into policy decisions being made on smart grid by different markets
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the smart grid markets
- Compare the level of support provided to different smart grid technologies in different countries
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights into future opportunities and critical success factors in the smart grid market
Make an Enquiry: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=729033
Table of Content
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 11
2 Introduction 12
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 13
3 Smart Grid Framework 14
3.1 Smart Grid Technology 14
3.2 Smart Grid Benefits 17
3.3 Smart Grid International Association 21
3.4 Smart Grid Standards 22
4 Smart Grid Policies and Incentives, US 28
4.1 Overview 28
4.2 Major Institutes Involved in Advancing Smart Grid Initiatives 28
4.3 Major Policies and Incentives, Federal 31
4.4 Major Policies and Incentives, California 34
4.5 Major Policies and Incentives, Connecticut 38
4.6 Major Policies and Incentives, Colorado 42
4.7 Major Policies and Incentives, Pennsylvania 45
4.8 Major Policies and Incentives, Massachusetts 47
Browse All Power Market Research Reports at: http://www.researchmoz.us/power-market-reports-26.html
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives.