Research Beam has added the report ‘Gastric Cancer - Early Stage Pipeline Innovation Shows Shift Towards Targeted mAbs’ to its offerings. The report encapsulates an in-depth understanding of the market for Gastric cancer. Gastric cancer is the fifth most common cancer globally, and due to its indolent nature remains one of the most common causes of cancer-related death worldwide. Such a poor outlook, particularly for patients with advanced disease, has created a pressing need for improved therapeutic options. The gastric cancer market is undergoing a gradual change, from a focus on generic chemotherapy regimens to complex treatment landscape based on targeted therapies. Recently the market has witnessed the approval of efficacious therapies such as Cyramza, but this only benefits a small subset of patients. As the understanding of disease pathophysiology increases, new targets need to be identified and converted into improved therapeutic options. The current pipeline shows strong promise, as it shows a gradual shift from generic cytotoxic therapies to more diverse targeted therapies.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Executive Summary 4
2.1 Significant Unmet Needs in the Gastric Cancer Market 4
2.2 High Proportion of First-in-Class Innovation Offers Promise in Gastric Cancer 4
3 The Case for Innovation 5
3.1 Growing Opportunities for Biologic Products 6
3.2 Diversification of Molecular Targets 6
4 Clinical and Commercial Landscape 9
4.1 Disease Overview 9
4.2 Disease Symptoms 9
5 Assessment of Pipeline Product Innovation 20
5.1 Gastric Cancer Pipeline by Molecule Type, Phase and Therapeutic Target 20
5.2 Comparative Distribution of Programs between the Gastric Cancer Market and Pipeline by Therapeutic Target Family 24
Reasons to buy
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis, including a clinical comparison of marketed therapies
- Visualize the composition of the gastric cancer market in terms of dominant therapies for each patient subset along with their clinical and commercial standing. Unmet needs in the current market are highlighted to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the gastric cancer pipeline and stratify pipeline therapies by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are promising signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking novel approaches to treating gastric cancer.
- Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been further reviewed in greater detail.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the gastric cancer deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a list of gastric cancer therapies that are not yet involved in deals, and may be potential investment opportunities.
About Market Research Beam
Research Beam is a high end and wide online market for market research reports that contain detailed and rational market research. Research Beam is a one stop report destination that offers clients well drafted and accurately analyzed report with insightful data. Reports available on our data base are holistic in nature and will help to understand your related market effectively. Our market research reports are of the highest quality with deep dive analytical view that offer clients incisive perspective about the market. With the help of our reports, clients can easily understand the dynamic nature of their respective markets and then implement result oriented decisions. With armor of expertise and experience, Research Beam is best place to address your business research needs.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975