Online surveys are great way to reach and engage with your target public.
5 Advantages of online surveys in Dubai:
1. Faster - The time span has taken to complete an online survey take just on average two-thirds shorter than that of traditional research methods. It is because information is gathered instantly and automatically, and you need not wait for the questionnaires to come back to you. Response time is almost instant and fast. Online marketing experts say that online form of surveying is far better than actual research methods and more than half of the responses are received within the first three days of the research project.
2. Cheaper - Using Online research methods is considered as cheaper method compared to actual methods of research. It reduces your research costs. People can now save money on Postage and they don’t have to allocate time and resources to include the information into the database. Responses are received and processed automatically and the results are accessible in time.
3. Accuracy - The margin of having an error in online surveys is reduced to so much extent because participants enter their responses and answers directly to the system. Traditional methods of researching were relying on the attentiveness of the staff to enter all the relevant details, and as they are a human being like us, chances for errors and mistakes are very certain and optimistic and can creep in whenever a person has to perform repetitive tasks.
4. Easy to Style - An online survey Dubai is a kind of golden opportunity to imprint your brand in the user’s mind and remind them of the benefits you will provide to them. Surveys can be designed in so many different ways like to match it with your business website with the customized background, images, logo, fonts and even the URL of your survey. You have to ensure that online survey provider supports Mobile responsive surveys, enabling you to increase your reach.
5. More Honest - Market researchers have found that participants become overwhelming to complete online surveys rather than take part in questionnaires or telephone interviews and usually provide longer and more detailed information about the respective survey. By designing and sending most relevant and most targeted surveys people are more likely to respond with honest answers.
How to create perfect customer satisfaction survey?
Tip #1: Ask the right questions.
Tip #2: Add a personal touch and the branding of the company.
Tip #3: Close the loop with additional comments.
Tip #4: Track and even trend the customer’s satisfaction.